S P L A S H  S T Y L E  C H A L L E N G E
Here is the look I styled at the opening of Splash Dubai mall thursday night. 'Into the wild' theme with 10 minutes to style your complete look. So I found this little leopard print, pleated mini dress, which I matched with a black and gold studded waist belt to break it up a bit, put it with this cool camel coloured  cropped biker-esque jacket to layer the look and give it a more effortless feeling, some gold cuffs and a crocodile print, black bag with gold detailing. I wanted a look that represented what I would wear and what lots of other girls could wear any shape or form. Also an outfit that you could dress up for the evening or dress down for the day by adding some embellished flats and some aviators or some major heels and remove the jacket. Even if you wanted to put some jeans or some leggings with it too..... you can.


No comments: