S P L A S H I N G  O U T 
Last night I was invited to the grand opening of Splash Dubai Mall and to also take part in their bloggers style challenge. Alongside other UAE based bloggers we had 10 minutes to rummage through the lastest collection's with a concept of 'into the wild' so animal prints,browns,beige,feathers etc and style a complete look. Each one was judged,given opinions and just a fun way to kick off opening the brand new store. Splash is definitely a very known and popular shop here in the UAE and I know it's a place I go to find that quick fashion fix, still on trend but an affordable price. Also being able to keep the pieces from the look we styled I will be posting it very shortly. Thanks to Splash for such a fun fashionable evening!



















W H A T   I   W O R E 

DRESS-ZARA
JACKET-FOREVER 21
SHOES-MISS SELFRIDGE
LIPSTICK-CHANEL


No comments: