C R E A T I V E  C H A O S 

I think a lot of the time in life it's easy to get bogged down in things that aren't truly making you happy.
I'm the kind of person that when I'm really not happy its very hard for me to hide that 
and it's even harder for me to just carry on and hope for the best,
especially when it comes to my career and the dreams and goals that I have set for myself. 

Today was a big day for me and I have never felt more ready or more inspired then to get 
back to basics and to do what I actually love and to work even harder for something that I know 
is meant for me (as cheesy as it sounds)!
Lately I can't stop making mood boards, printing photos and jotting down ideas,
I'm sure you can already tell that I'm obsessed with photographs, I'm obsessed with clothes 
and I'm obsessed with travelling…
so lets leave it at that and all will be revealed soon.


No comments: