M A K I N G  C H A N G E S

Quite a few people have asked me now why I haven't been posting?
  I guess the answer to that question is that lately just day to day life and work has taken over.
 I started out at 16 with wanting to be a fashion designer, studying my backside off for
3 years to achieve it, creating this blog and now being 25 with a full time
career in fashion PR and in a way neglecting the one thing that I really am passionate
about.....my blog!

I can honestly say having a full time job doesn't leave much time
 for me to be creative for myself, sometimes you have to take a step back and think about
why it is you started a blog in the first place, if you really are happy and if you're really
doing what you love...

 I've decided to make some big changes lately and figure out the next step for myself and
 my career, starting with thegirlthatlivesinthedesert.
I'm currently in the process of re-designing the blog, re-charging the camera battery
and designing clothes again and I can't wait to share these new exciting beginnings with you...


INSTAGRAM | @thegirlthatlivesinthedesert

No comments: