What a year 2013 was......my best friend moved to Dubai, I backpacked South East Asia, met amazing people, saw some of the most beautiful places in the world, danced the night away with one of my favourite designers Mary Katrantzou, met and interviewed Khloe Kardashian and just made amazing memories with my favourite people.
 I think one thing you learn the most as you grow every year is that you realise who your true friends are, who deserves to be in your life and who makes you the happiest and those people are the people who you need to hold on to. I have started the year off in a new job in Fashion PR and my main goal for this year is to just work my butt off in an industry that I love and the rest will fall into place.....
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU & THANK YOU FOR STILL FOLLOWING xxx


No comments: