I don't think there is a single person out there who hasn't heard of The Kardashians, I must admit I've always had a slight obsession (and may watch the show religiously) but never in a million years did I think I would be meeting one of them......
So when I was offered an incredible opportunity to sit down with the one and only Khloe Kardashian on her Kardashian Kollection for Lipsy tour in Dubai of course I jumped at the chance and it was definitely everything I thought it would be!
Yesterday, myself and 6 other bloggers had a round sofa interview with Khloe... she was tall, had enviable perfectly waved hair, confident and fabulous, exactly how you imagine her to be...
We all chatted Dubai, Fashion, Style and Lipsy..

Here's what she had to say....



The collection will be available for purchase in Lipsy franchise outlets across Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Bahrain, as well as ICONIC retail outlets across UAE and Kuwait, retailing from 170AED to 845AED. Designed for Lipsy by Kourtney, Kim and Khloé Kardashian, the collection will feature a wide mix of high-end, trend driven looks, including a sequined biker jacket, tribal caviar embellished crop tops, lace jumpsuit and feather coats. Needless to say fail safe, go-to party dresses will not disappoint either with a variety of colours and bodycon styles that will become instant wardrobe staples.

 “We’re so excited to announce the launch of Kardashian Kollection for Lipsy in the UK, Ireland, Russia and the Middle East this October. We’re collaborating with Lipsy to bring a fresh new range of pieces and I can’t wait for the new line to hit stores,” said Khloé. 
The highly anticipated new collection will embrace Kim’s glamorous vibe, Kourtney’s eclectic taste and Khloé’s edgy style.  From timeless pieces to fashionably tailored looks, the line will appeal to all women who love fashion. 
“We always want to keep things fresh and exciting for our fans across the world and we can’t wait to see the response around these new pieces. There are some really stylish blazers for the winter, glamorous evening dresses and statement pieces I can’t wait for everyone to see,” said Kim.

SHOP NOW!

No comments: