In my eyes she can do no wrong..she is definitely one person who's Coachella snaps I cannot wait to see every year, so when I was asked by TOPSHOP to come along and preview her exclusive collection the day before it launched to the public... how could I possibly say no?!



Luckily I was the first appointment of the day, so this morning I headed on down to Dubai Mall, camera in hand, credit card ready and to be honest there's no better reason to wake up on a Wednesday then to lust over Miss Bosworth's luxurious winter pieces, while sipping coffee!

The collection involved cracked metallics, basic tee's, sheer shirting, white Leather, oversized shapes, clean lines and an irresistible collection of sunnies, including her classic aviator look (which I had to have-because I have a severe sunglasses addiction)
 Overall there's definitely something for everybody and I'm excited to show you which pieces I just had to purchase...


MAKESURE YOU HEAD TO TOPSHOP TOMORROW & GET YOUR HANDS ON YOUR FAVOURITE  KATE BOSWORTH PIECES!

No comments: