Finally, it arrived and what a day it was!
An extra-ordinary fashion fair with a good cause.. promoting children's education in developing countries. 
A day full of events at Dubai Mall, hosted by Mrs Franca Sozzani Editor-in-chief Of Vogue Italia and Mr Mohammed Alabbar, chairman of Emaar Properties and it seemed every fashionista from around the globe came to support!

It all stared with an invite from Chanel...At 9am we entered an empty Bloomingdales an hour before Dubai Mall opened to preview the latest beauty range "CHANEL NUIT MAGIQUE" inspired by the women of the Middle East, consisting of dark hues, black liner and glitter. We spent the morning having our nails painted and trying the latest products, nibbling on macaroons and chatting about the day ahead with the ever so chic Chanel team.
I wish I could spend every morning like this...Thank you for having me x
The one and only Donatella Versace arrives!
TOH PR and Professionelle Boutique invited me along to be a part of their pop-up store event, where 5 designers from around the globe showcased their latest collections. Designers involved were...
Elena Burba, Sandra Mansour, Vanina, Laykh and B-Type and I was lucky enough to be dressed in a gorgeous design by Elena Burba, who's beautiful skirt I still cant stop thinking about!
Thank you for having me x


With many activities throughout the day, a huge moment for me was sitting opposite Naomi Campbell, Roberto Cavalli and Franca Sozzani-the Editor of Italian Vogue at the main fashion show, showcasing emerging talent and international designers...every girls dream!

Quick stop at Missoni!
Checking out the beautiful gowns at Rivaage Boutique!

Chiara Ferragni from 'The blonde Salad' Blog!

An amazing day....I'm already looking forward to the next one!

No comments: