Who doesn't know GAP or doesn't have at least one of their statement pieces hanging in their wardrobe?! Wether it's a basic tee or must-have denim jeans..no matter where you are in the world, without a doubt everyone know's this iconic store...
So when I was asked to be featured as one of this season's bloggers on their global styld.by campaign...how could I possibly resist? 
Emirates Woman gave me the opportunity to pick my must-have staples from their 'BACK TO BLUE' collection and style them with my own pieces in a 'girlthatlivesinthedesert' way.
Here are my first 2 looks using the 1969 Cheetah Print Always Skinny Jeans, where I opted for the one and only 'Denim on Denim' trend and of course nothing is better then Denim, Leather and a pop of colour.....
Over the next few weeks I'll be showing you my favourite must-haves for this season...so don't go anywhere and stay tuned!



SHOP NOW:



No comments: