If you haven't already noticed the fashion world is being taken over....PUNK meets GRUNGE is turning serious heads this season and to be honest I just find myself moving more and more over to the  dark side!
 I'm sure you already know that I've always loved my Leather and spikes but there's something about glamourising grunge that I most definitely will always have time for. I've always been inspired by the punk era, there's something I love about street style and the attitude of 'I don't care what you think' that comes with it, people who wear whatever they want because it's who they are and it makes them happy...at the end of the day that's what it's all about! We may not be bringing but the mohawk but bring on the Tartan, zips, and distressed Leather...it's time to show your rebellious side!



No comments: