PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE.


I suppose one thing that has stuck with me forever is my absolute love for a photo and anyone who know's me personally will know that photography is something very special to me. Not only do I love to take my own photo's but I am a complete photo junkie, it's my addiction and always has been. 
My laptops get filled and filled with my favourite snaps and every single little thing that inspires me is saved, I guess that's where my passion for my blog started because one thing that I love to do when feeling un-inspired, having one of those days or need some fashion butterflies is go to my favourite blogs and they always ALWAYS help me. 
It's amazing how much a photograph can take you to a completely different world...so here is a start of sharing my many years of collecting.. it may not work for everyone but i hope someone out there feels the way I do...








No comments: