Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn

Lately I am playing alot of Lana Del Rey and playing with alot of different colours and it is so much fun clashing all sorts of neons and textures you would never usually put together. I suppose having the sun shining constantly definitely creates happy dressing and happy moods. I found this little neon orange dress in Topshop back in London a few weeks back and yesterday I decided to roam H&M and fell head over heels for the most amazing necklace I have seen in a very very long time...it can be worn with brights or with a white T and let it create some serious drama alone.
I think you can definitely see I am ready for summer so get yourself ready and don't be afraid to be loud and proud....fashion should always be fun!
 





 


No comments: