I N  Y O U R  F A C E 
BEAUTY BLAST

I must say I am not one of those girls that like to change up their makeup options very often, I will never be the girl that rocks the bright blue eye shadow one night and the next a pink cheek. I am very particular in what I like to apply on my face, the only thing that has changed this past year is my foundation choice and sometimes i'll opt for a smokey eye with lashes or a nude with a bright lip but I am now head over heels in love with that shimmery,wet skin look and I found my absolute new dream foundation that does the job. Bronzed skin, golden eye has always been and will always be my favourite look.. Georgia May Jagger in this months Bazaar UK is a prime example of that sunkissed holiday glow......So I thought I would share with you my absolute winning choices that have never let me down...



FOUNDATION - MAC MINERALIZE SATIN FINISH NC30
CONCEALER - YVES SAINT LAURENT TOUCHE ECLAT
BRONZER- MAC REFINED GOLDEN 
EYESHADOW - MAC AMBER LIGHTS
EYELINER - CHANEL LE CRAYON KHOL NOIR
MASCARA - MAXFACTOR FALSE LASH EFFECT 
EYE LASHES (IF NEEDED) - MAC


No comments: