M A G I C A L  M I N T 

I have been having a major Carrie Bradshaw moment the last few weeks and by far her best look was series 2, dealing with the BIG breakup and boy oh boy did she do it in style....with all that fur, bed head hair and golden aviators but as i quit smoking a year ago, it's minus the cigarette for me but hey... So it's finally Dubai shopping festival and who doesn't love a bargain so here are a few special little items I found out and about this week. Hello to pastels and hello to peppermint, I cut up an old T I had lying around and added a golden waistline belly belt...I am finally welcoming colours with open arms but when things start to look too soft I need to add that edge...in come those Jeffrey Campbells. 

SKIRT-ZARA
FAUX FUR- H&M
SHOES-JEFFREY CAMPELL
GLASSES-RAYBAN
BELT-TOPSHOP


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BABE. STUNNING.!!! Love how the belt sits above the skirt. amazing. the skirt is a great shade on you.

xx

Kelli | Style Domesticity said...

in love with everything mint. gorgeous as always girl

x

DIRT X DIAMONDS