T W O  T O N E 
In all honesty the one thing I am not in the fan club of is 'black and white' worn together and I'm talking about those striped blazer situations or black chiffon tops with  white bows across them.. however I found this very special little swinging 60's number last week and I will definitely jump on the black and white bus if the 60's are involved. A little roll neck-ish, a perfect little length, a light jumper feel and a bold black and white graphic......oh yes groovy indeed!
Such a good day or night dress and makes a bold statement alone but if you do feel like you need some colour and your a bit of an accessorie junky like me....add a chunky necklace or a bright pout. oh and every little single thing I am wearing in these shots has been purchased from heaven....H&M.





No comments: