T H E  1  A N D  O N L Y 
BOUTIQUE 1 TRENDS SHOWCASE
There is something about Boutique 1 that always inspires me and reminds me of why I love fashion so much.The white walls, the rails of gowns, alexander wang, cases of chunky gold jewels, thick books full of creativity, platforms and studs and every single time I go in I want and need every single thing. Tonight I was invited to their trend showcase event, where all fashionable friends,magazines,bloggers etc etc of the store were out in force in killer platforms. A look at A/W pieces, latest trends and must-haves, a s/s resort preview, cupcakes and catwalks and another perfect fashion filled dubai evening..big thank you to BOUTIQUE 1 !!!

                                        





 LOOK OF THE NIGHT
dress-h&m
blazer-topshop
boots-h&m
bag-Zara











No comments: