A LITTLE ROCK & A LITTLE ROLL
There is nothing better than attending a fashion show....the lights,the clothes,the runway,the atmosphere is always amazing and the models strutting along to the likes of the Chilli Peppers and Aerosmith caused my foot to tap the whole way through and if you have a love affair with fashion you will definitely understand what I mean. Last night I was invited to attend the SPLASH A/W 2011 fashion show held at the Madinat Jumeirah where every single person was dressed like a rock star...mohawks,leather,studs,fur,Lady Gaga style platforms,fringe,eyeliner and even some serious wigs were spotted. Splash just keeps getting better and I will definitely be purchasing those faux fur coats and sequin pencil skirts asap. Seeing as I've always thought being a groupie would be the coolest thing in the world (probably watched 'almost famous' too many times)I was there and ready to rock. Huge thank you to SPLASH for a great show and evening!



 












Get yourself to  SPLASH store ASAP! 

No comments: