P A L M  T R E E S   &  W A T E R  F O U N T A I N S
I saw this black, very sophisticated simple dress in Zara a couple of weeks ago and as I got closer to it I saw that the sleeves had holes the whole way down them and with a little edge of detail like that I had to buy it. I love it because the shape is so simple that you can accessorize and dress it as up or down as you please. I of course decided to dress it up with some serious chunky pieces including....my new black floppy hat perfect for adding a boho feel, my new faux fur, cropped waistcoat still showing the slits in the arm's, chunky tan and studded waist belt, my platform, chunky, gladiator heels and an oversized, tan slightly battered and scratched bag....Loving this look especially as the weather will soon be cooling down. There are so many cool pieces and accessories around lately that can be worn differently every time and with lots of different outfits.

 


DRESS - ZARA
HAT - H&M
WAISTCOAT - H&M
BELT - F21
SHOES- RIVER ISLAND
BAG - H&M
WATCH - GUESS
RINGS- VARIOUS 










No comments: