MiH JEANS & BOUTIQUE 1 - STYLE CHALLENGE 


I was recently invited to one of my first fashion event's as a blogger here in Dubai and what an amazing start it was. MiH Jeans and Boutique 1 hosted an event where we got the chance to meet the MiH girls, learn more about the brand and participate in a 'style challenge'. We chose our favourite design of jeans and had an amazing 20 minutes to fly around boutique 1 grabbing and styling our key SS11 pieces with them. It was every girl's dream and such a fun experience. Now I'm even more excited for the next one...




















































































We were very lucky to each receive a pair of our chosen jean (The Marrakesh) at the end of the night and now I just cant take mine off. I love the flair and the dark denim,they are a definite key piece to have this summer. Here's a few shots of my chosen laid back summer look...T shirts and jeans, who would of thought? but I'm absolutely loving it!
















































































JEANS-MiH
T-SHIRT-MEN'S ALEXANDER McQUEEN
GLASSES-RAYBAN



No comments: